NOTE: Entry to the ACA College closes on 30 June 2018
- The ACA designation is only offered in New Zealand. 报名截止日期为2018年6月30日.
- To enrol in the course, you need a bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution.
- If your degree was completed outside of New Zealand, your qualification will be assessed, and you may need to complete further study.
Entry to the ACA College will be closed to new members from 30 June 2018. Current Provisional ACA members and ACA Students will have additional time to complete the entry requirements if they are already part way through.阅读更多
To qualify for entry to the ACA program you will need a completed bachelor’s degree from one of our accredited tertiary institutions, covering specific accounting and business topics.
If you studied overseas, you can apply for a standard assessment by completing the form below.
To find out if your tertiary education meets our requirements:
- Choose the Accredited Tertiary Course list below relevant to the year you started your course
- Choose your level of qualification from the schedule
- Check your subject codes and subject names against the required competency areas in the schedule
If you have an overseas qualification you can apply to enter the program by:
- Having your degree or other qualification assessed and recognised by 注册会计师s ANZ
- Completing further study to close any competency gaps, through an accredited course
You will need to have your overseas qualifications assessed by us as part of meeting the ACA requirements. An assessment is also required to enrol in an accredited conversion course.
The assessment will determine if your overseas qualification is at least equivalent to a New Zealand bachelor's degree and if you have the required level of knowledge in the competency areas.
Your assessment will also indicate any areas that require further study. 如果是这样的话, you’ll need to enrol in an accredited conversion course and pass these subjects to meet the academic requirements.
To apply for a qualification assessment, download and complete a standard assessment form below.
- 谁能证明我的文件? (pdf, 0.1 mb)
- Accredited Tertiary Courses 2020 for AU, NZ and overseas (pdf, 1.9 mb)
- Accredited Tertiary Courses 2019 for AU, NZ and overseas (pdf, 1.9 mb)
- Accredited Tertiary Courses 2018 for AU, NZ and overseas (pdf, 1.8 mb)
- Accredited Tertiary Courses 2017 for AU, NZ and overseas (pdf, 1.7 mb)
- 2016 Accredited Tertiary Courses Listing for New Zealand (pdf, 1.0 mb)
- Accredited Tertiary Courses 2015 AU and overseas (pdf, 1.5 mb)
- 2015 Accredited Tertiary Courses Listing for New Zealand (pdf, 0.5 mb)
- 2014 Accredited Tertiary Courses Listing for New Zealand (pdf, 0.4 mb)
- 2013 Accredited Tertiary Courses Listing for New Zealand (pdf, 0.4 mb)